Our residential care service offers truly personalised care that revolves around your needs and wishes, in a luxurious setting with everything being taken care of by our outstanding carers.
We have fully trained and qualified nurses on the premises 24 hours per day who would be able to assist you if you ever need them.
Choosing our residential care services means you no longer have to worry about practicalities of living at your own home such as meals, bills, housework and hospital appointments. It can be very demanding for friends and family to care for loved ones full-time and they might not have the skills to do it – we will take the pressure off them.
You will be safe and secure, which should give you and your family peace of mind. All of these are taken care of for you with a single weekly fee.
Some of the benefits we offer you are:
- Your own comfortable en-suite room with beautiful furniture and fittings like in a five- star hotel.
- There is no need to worry about specific equipment, such as stairlifts or grab rails that you may need in your own home, as our home is purpose-built with all your requirements in mind.
- Our residential care rooms are based on the ground floor with some rooms having patio doors that open directly on to the beautifully landscaped gardens.
- Friendly staff are always on hand to help you. They are experts in looking after senior citizens and are experienced in taking care of people’s individual needs.
- Do you want your favourite newspaper delivered to you in the morning or want to go shopping? No problem, we will deliver the newspaper to you in the morning and arrange our chauffeur to take you in our limousine to the shops.
- We offer a variety of activities and entertainment each day. You can get involved in them as much as you want to. These activities will give you companionship and opportunities for social activities.
- Your friends and family can visit you any time and; you can take them to our café or the Railway Tavern for a coffee or a drink at no extra cost to you.
Please contact us on 01473 597118 to arrange a visit to see the facilities for yourself and discuss how we can help your loved one requiring residential care.